The Salem Bunk House
Up North adventure with room for the entire family!
The Salem Bunk house camper is a 31-foot unit that sleeps 8+. It has one slide out wall. The couch and table slide out for lots of room. It has a queen bed in the front with four 6-foot single bunks in the back. The couch folds out into a bed that can sleep one or two, and the four-seat table can fold down into bed that can sleep one or two. It has a 24” flat screen smart TV for those rainy days or entertainment during the evenings. It has a radio / CD player with speakers inside and outside, it has a stove with an oven, a microwave, a refrigerator, kitchen sink, pots and pans, dishes, silverware, coffee maker, and toaster. It has a bathroom sink in the hall with a toilet and a tub / shower combo unit. It has an 18’ outside awning for shade, A ground mat, 4 camp chairs and a charcoal barbecue for outside cooking.
- Salem 31-foot Camper (2006 model)
- Sleeps 8+
- LCD Smart TV
- Integrated stereo system with indoor & outdoor speakers
- Kitchen Stove & Oven
- Kitchen stocked with cookware & utensils
- Small appliances – toaster / coffee maker / microwave
- Full bath with tub / shower combo & sink
- 18-foot exterior awning
- Ground mat
- Camp chairs (4)
- Outside charcoal barbecue
Salem Bunk House Availability
3 nights 390.00
4 nights 520.00
5 nights 650.00
6 nights 780.00
7 nights 900.00
Each additional night after you pay the 7-night fee of 900.00 will cost 120.00 a night.
If you use a credit card to pay expect to pay a additional 3.5% fee we get charged for credit card processing.
- All camping reservations are the renter’s responsibility.
- Available at any camp ground within a 40-mile radius of Gaylord, Michigan.
- if your camp ground is farther then the 40 mile limit please ask us about our nominal fee for delivery.
- Check our online calendar for available dates, contact us for verification.
- Reserve your dates with us by making the 150.00 reservation fee.
- Reserve your stay at your campground being sure you allow for the unit you are renting (the sites at camp grounds are size and electrical amperage specific.) The 31’ Salem Bunk House needs a camp site that fits its length of 31’ and its 30-amp electrical needs.
- Get back with us as to where and when to deliver your rental unit.
- The rental fee and the $250 damage deposit must be payed in full 7 days before the reservation date.