Cougar Fifth Wheel
All the touches of home in the beauty of Northern Michigan!
The 38-foot Cougar Fifth Wheel camper sleeps 4-5. It has three slide outs: the bed in front slides out, the kitchen and couch slide out and the table that seats four along with two lazy boy chairs slide out. It has a queen bed in the front and the L-shaped couch folds out into a queen bed as well. You can set up a cot in the living room for a fifth person if needed. It has a 32” flat screen TV with a DVD player for your evening entertainment or a rainy day diversion. The radio / CD player pushes tunes to both inside and outside speakers for your entertainment. It has a stove with an oven, a microwave, a refrigerator, kitchen sink, pots and pans, dishes, silverware, coffee maker, and toaster. It has a bathroom sink, a toilet with toilet paper, and a shower. It has a 12’ power outside awning for shade along with a ground mat, camp chairs and a gas grill for your outside cooking needs.
38-foot Cougar Fifth Wheel Camper (2011 model)
- Sleeps 4-5
- LCD TV w/ DVD Player
- Integrated stereo system with indoor & outdoor speakers
- Kitchen Stove & Oven
- Kitchen stocked with cookware & utensils
- Small appliances – toaster / coffee maker / microwave
- Full bath with shower & sink
- 12-foot exterior power awning
- Ground mat
- Camp chairs (4)
- Outside propane gas barbecue
Cougar Fifth Wheel Availability
3 nights 405.00
4 nights 540.00
5 nights 675.00
6 nights 810.00
7 nights 935.00
Each additional night after you pay the 7-night fee of 935.00 it will cost 125.00 a night.
If paying by credit card, a 3.5% surcharge applies.
- All camping reservations are the renter’s responsibility.
- Available at any camp ground within a 40-mile radius of Gaylord, Michigan.
- If your camp ground is farther then the 40 mile limit please ask us about our nominal fee for delivery.
- Check our online calendar for available dates, contact us for verification.
- Reserve your dates with us by making the 150.00 reservation fee.
- Reserve your stay at your campground being sure you allow for the unit you are renting (the sites at camp grounds are size and electrical amperage specific.) The 38’ Cougar fifth wheel needs a camp site that fits its length of 38’ and its 50-amp electrical needs.
- Get back with us as to where and when to deliver your rental unit.
- The rental fee and the $250 damage deposit must be payed in full 7 days before the reservation date.