Enjoy the best of Northern Michigan with friends and family!
The Jayco Bunkhouse is a 30′ camper that will sleep at least 8 people. In the front, there is a queen bed with privacy curtain. There is a fold-down couch that can sleep one or two as well as a 4-seat table that folds down to create an additional 1-person bed. There is a full-bottom bunk bed that sleeps 1-2 as well as a single top bunk that sleeps one. There is a 24″ Flat Screen Smart TV and a radio / CD player with both inside and outside speaker systems. In the kitchen, you’ll find a sink, three-burner gas stove, microwave, and refrigerator. The kitchen is stocked with pots and pans, dishes and silverware, as well as a Keurig coffee maker and a toaster. The bathroom includes a sink, toilet, and tub/shower unit.
- Jayco 30-foot Bunkhouse (2012 Model)
- Sleeps 8
- LCD Smart TV
- Radio/CD Player
- Integrated indoor & outdoor speaker systems
- Kitchen stove, fridge, & sink
- Kitchen stocked with cookware & utensils
- Small appliances – toaster / coffee maker / microwave
- 16-foot exterior awning
- Ground mat
- Camp chairs (4)
- Outside charcoal barbecue
Jayco Bunkhouse Availability
3 nights 390.00
4 nights 520.00
5 nights 650.00
6 nights 780.00
7 nights 900.00
Each additional night after you pay the 7-night fee of 900.00 it will cost 120.00 a night.
If paying by credit card, a 3.5% surcharge applies.
- All camping reservations are the renter’s responsibility.
- Available at any campground within a 40-mile radius of Gaylord, Michigan.
- if your camp ground is farther then the 40 mile limit please ask us about our nominal fee for delivery.
- The 30-foot Jayco Bunkhouse requires a site that is at least 30′ long and has a 30-amp electrical service.
- Check our online calendar for available dates, contact us for verification.
- Reserve your dates with us by making the 150.00 reservation fee.
- Reserve your stay at your campground being sure you allow for the unit you are renting (the sites at campgrounds are size and electrical amperage specific.)
- Get back with us as to where and when to deliver your rental unit.
- The rental fee and the $250 damage deposit must be paid in full 7 days before the reservation date.